Monday, September 10, 2012

Radio silence....

Sorry for the delay in entries, I tend to get so busy with life and sewing that I forget that I meant to update this and keep it up and running.....I promise that I will try better....

Another summer came and went-how does it always seem to go so fast?  We ran 2 very small coops, and still maintained semi regular stockings, plus a few customs a month.

Now that school is back in session, customs times are being changed.  Rapidly.  Right now I"m shooting for 72 hour turn around, but never more than a week.  Just because you want a custom diaper doesn't mean that you should have to wait for weeks and weeks.....

I have lots of important info to update here in the next few weeks, but too many things at one time to even start tonight....I will just leave you with some of the most recent customs and come right back with one topic a day until we get them all covered....Thanks for sticking with me!!












No comments:

Post a Comment